Friday, April 9, 2010

Enough With The Pokin' Already

I have an impatient Daddy. I know, I know, this may come as a surprise to you. Last night, he wanted to feel me moving. I was having nothing of that. He would put his hand on Mommy's stomach and then I would stop moving. Well, he didn't like that. He would sit there for minutes waiting to feel something. Well, there I was just sitting still, laying low when from the side came Mommy. She poked me! She pressed hard! I didn't like that. So Daddy got to feel me move for the first time. Grrr.... As a result of that I am now opening a new help organization called:BAND-AID - Babies Against Neurotic Daddys Ample Impatient Deviousness. We need to spread the word! Daddy's across the world suffer from ABS - Annoying the Baby Syndrome. It is estimated that approximately 80 - 90% of all daddys in the world suffer from this. So naturally, the babies suffer as well. If you would like to help, send an email to baterepistles@gmail.com. Any help is appreciated. And Mommy? Enough with the pokin' already! Oy! (yes I am pseudo Jewish today)

- Bater

1 comment: