Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Week Day!

Happy Week Day All! 19 weeks today! Almost to the half way mark. Anyways, today I am as large as an heirloom tomato. This morning something just kind of clicked in my brain, and now I can hear, see (even though my eyes are shut I am sensitive to light), hear, taste and feel. My senses are working! Woohoo! Also, believe it or not, I am sprouting my hair on my head. It's cool, I won't be bald. Also, something really weird started happening...I have a waxy build up forming all over my body. I googled "waxy embryo coating", and the second link says it is the vernix caseosa. It helps to keep me from pickling in the amniotic fluid and greases me up for delivery! So...just call me your little pickle from now on. I think I will be a Kosher pickle as well.

- Bater

1 comment: