Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Week Day!

It's official! I'm half way there! WOOHOO! 20 weeks today and it's nothing but down hill from here on out. Literally! I am now being measured from head to heel and not head to rump. They measure me from head to rump first because I am curled up and it is difficult to measure. Now, from 20 weeks on they measure head to heel. I am the size of a bannana. Also, did you know, I am swallowing more and more. It is causing me to produce something called meconium. It's a black substance in my tummy. Thick and sticky. I'm saving it for Daddy, for when I get out of here.

So yesterday I heard this glorious sound coming from outside. It had a beat and was fun. So I started to dance. I found out later it was music being played on a guitar. So it's official: I like music! For my first birthday I would like a recording contract....ok maybe not. But I do like music. Well, until tomorrow...

- Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment