Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Lazy Blood Cell River

So last night I just decided to take a break from the growing and go down to the Blood Cell River by my new place and just sit with my feet dangling in the river. I just kind of dangled my feet in the river and kicked back and forth really slow like. My Mommy felt me kicking and she started to laugh. But that was ok, because I didn't have a care in the world. Imagine a very calm and soothing place. You listen and you can here the thunderous roar of your Mommy's heart beating. The gentle gurgle of digestion all around you. The mild smell of dinner coming down your umbilical cord and the slight reddish glow of light coming through the stomach! Oh these are the days. The lazy days of the blood cell river.

- Bater

1 comment:

  1. don't worry, baby, there's another lazy/ice cold river in your future and your mom and I (not your dad he's crazy. or not crazy enough) will show you how it's relaxing and heaven.

    ReplyDelete