Thursday, April 1, 2010

Memories, Songs and Food

So today is Daddy's Birthday! Happy Birthday Daddy! I wonder what my Day will be like? I know I am just going to break down out of pure joy, because I will finally be out of here! Wow! Living in a tummy where the walls get closer because you get bigger, it's just a strange thing! So Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, and Grandpa and my Great Aunt and Uncle went out to dinner last night. Mommy insisted on eating food I don't like, but she hid it with other food. It was already rushing into my body before I knew it! Grrrr....I need to figure out how to catch her doing that!

Well I am taking up a new career in singing...interent singing. You can sing the tune and lyrics yourself, that way I am only as good as you are! Anyways, my first song is sung to the tune of "Leaving on a Jet Plane"

All my cells are swellin', I'm ready to grow
I'm waiting here inside the womb.
I hate to wake you up and say feed me!

But the dawn is breakin', it's early morn
This baby's impatient he wants to be born
Already, I'm so crowded it's time to kick

So pat me and rub me more
Watch what you eat off of the floor
Hug me like you've never hugged before

'Cause I'm moving in mommy's tummy
I don't know when I'll be outta here
I hope you never eat yellow snow.

- Bater

1 comment: