Saturday, April 3, 2010

Family Workouts

Last night we went to Daddy's mission reunion. His mission president is from Colombia. Anyways, his president of course gave him a hug and yet noted how he was getting a little chubby! So, as of today, the whole family is going to exercise more! Daddy made me run around and around last night. I was told to do 100 laps around Mommy's tummy. I'm glad, those are easy. I just have to turn over. Now, I don't know if Mommy and Daddy will keep exercising, but I know I will! I'm cramped, but I like to move! I think I am going to train for the baby marathon. If I start now, when I get out and start crawling, I should be a pretty good contender for crawling 26 miles in 2 hours! Yeah I know that's a lofty goal, but I can do it! Now, where are those knee pads? Wait...where are my knees?

- Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment