Thursday, April 15, 2010

Grrrrrrrrrr.......Arrrrrrrrrrr!

It's been dormant for months. A little town is going about it's business. For years the town has had nothing to worry about...until now. Deep inside the Mommy, something stirs! A foot here. A foot there. A hand. An elbow. The menance of the Mommy, comes to life. There is discomfort. There are shouts of "Ooh! That was weird!" Little does she know, Baby Bater is lurking inside! Waiting for that perfect time. Waiting to simply come out and say "Hey Mommy! Guess what? I'm a ________!" Run for your lives. Log into Bater epistles tomorrow to find out the end to this drama. Only an ultrasound can tell.

---------------------
So what do you think? That's the beginning of my new Movie. I haven't found a title for it yet. Hence the "Grrrrrrrrrr.......Arrrrrrrrrrr!". Anyways. Stay tuned for tomorrow. Mommy and Daddy are going to subject me to torture and find out if I am a boy or a girl. Now where are my pants?

- Bater

1 comment: