Thursday, April 8, 2010

An Accordion

Last night Mommy insisted on sitting down and squishing me. I felt like an accordion! She would squish me and the I would put my hands up and feet down and press. She would lighten up and then a few minutes later start again. If you ever wanted to know what it feels like to be an accordion, now you know. I wish I knew some polka to go along with it! Anyways, it's ok however, because I got the last laugh...she can't sleep on her stomach any more! He he he!

- Bater

P.S. - I can't believe that something as little as the question of whether I am a boy or a girl, can cause such "tension". I mean really, in a week you will find out, so Mommy stop calling me a girl, and Daddy stop calling me a boy. I am now a "?". Just call me the baby formally thought of as a boy/girl. I will be signing autographs all week!

1 comment: