Friday, August 13, 2010

So You Think You Can Nap?

I love nap time! I love the show: So You Think You Can Dance! Yesterday was just so much fun. Mommy and I went shopping with Pyler and Widgie and just had a great time. We finished and then went home and napped. It was blissful. Just so happy. Well, then we watched a show called: So You Think You Can Dance. I totally agree that Lauren deserved to win. Anyways, after thinking about it I have determined to make my own TV show: So You Think You Can Nap! Each week, the contestants will be given a different position in which to nap and a different sleep condition to sleep with: i.e. napping with your feet in the air while snoring at the top of your lungs. We could have judges and everything! More points for authenticity. I like it. Well, time to nap while on my head with water around me(not for long though).

-Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment