Friday, August 20, 2010

The Almost

So last night was a night of weirdness. It was a night of Almost Lunacy, a night of Almost Contractions and a night of Almost Hysteria. It was a night of Laughter. There I was, listening to Mommy and Daddy talking in the car when all of a sudden Mommy was laughing uncontrollably. Turns out Daddy made a funny. He asked her if something was normal in pregnancy. She replied:"Who knows with pregnancy?" Upon which Daddy immediately replied:"The Shadow Knows!" Mommy was laughing for a whole 2-3 minutes. I almost wanted to run right out of here. It was very tight. I don't get the joke though. I turned to my shadow and asked him if he knew what was happening...but he just stared back. I don't know about these people, I will need to examine them when I get out of here.

-Bater

1 comment:

  1. who knows what kind of babies lurk in the bellies of women? the shadow knows!!!!

    ReplyDelete