Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy Week Day - 1 / 7

Happy Week Day all! This is it! My due date is in 7 days! Woohoo! I still want to come earlier, but we will see. I am more than 20 inches long and weigh a little more than 7 pounds. I'm about like a mini watermelon. So it is now just a waiting game! I have watched and re-watched the baby exiting video. It's a video that trains babies how to drop! Keep your hands and feet in at all times. Don't forget to pull the rip cord...well it's not perfect, it was adapted from a military training video for parachuting! So I am ready! I'm just waiting for the green light. I just wish I could see farther than 6 inches in front of me! I may be getting the green light already, but I wouldn't know. I also don't know what green is! Well have a good one, hope to see you all soon.

-Bater

1 comment: