Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Week Day - 2

Happy Week Day all! Yep still here. Daddy kept saying 14 but I didn't listen to him! I listened to Mommy...she feeds me. Anyways, I am about the size of a leek, 19 1/2 inches long, and weigh 6.8 pounds. It is all just a waiting game now! I guess yesterday, I was in the wrong position, the back of my head was down, so as I was kicking, I was hurting Mommy. Sorry Mommy! Anyways, I think I am the right way now, we will see. Well, like I said, now it all depends on Mommy and I getting our signals straight! I wanna get out of here! It is REALLY tight. Oh well, I guess I should sleep more. Oh and Daddy kept talking about using my egg tooth! Silly Daddy...I looked that up on google, only animals in eggs need one of those! I don't have one. Anyways, time to wait.

-Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment