Thursday, August 26, 2010

On Sale Now...The Bater Snow Globe!

Get them now while supplies last! The new Bater Snow Globes! These are very unique: the baby just floats in the water. When you turn it over and over, the baby stays where he's at! Well it turns out...I am in a LOT of water. The Dr. examined me yesterday and when she would push on me I would just float away! I think I have an answer as to why...I didn't want to say anything but... Last week I was doing some dancing when I backed into the kitchen faucet and the faucet busted! Water went everywhere. I got it turned off but Mommy wouldn't let anything in that I could clean with, so now I am just floating around in my own personal swimming pool. Now, if I could find some white flakes that don't melt in water, and are biodegradable, then I would be the first baby snow globe in the world! Oh well, I guess I should just pop the bubble and let some water out.

-Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment