Monday, August 23, 2010

Instructions

Ok. I think I got it. So, Grandma sent me an email yesterday, saying how I need to come now. She said that I need to pack everything up and just leave. I responded saying I couldn't figure out which way to go. She finally sent some instructions. She said take my USB key and drop it. Which ever way it falls, head that way and head towards the light. Well it worked...sort of. Every time I dropped it, Mommy would laugh and it would float and jostle and just not fall. I followed it one time and I found the blood didn't rush to my head. I realized then that I was positioned the correct way before. So I went back and started squirming and trying to head towards the light...then the light went out. It was night time. Oh well...guess I will try a little later today.

-Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment