Friday, July 2, 2010

Lessons From a Car

So yesterday was not one of my best days. It started out with Mommy being in a car. In the morning, she was sitting in such a way, I was getting squished. So I kicked her. She didn't respond so I kicked again. Finally, she wouldn't move so I gave her the biggest kick I could. That wasn't good. I kicked so hard upward that I hit my head downward. Lesson 1: don't do that.
Well towards the end of the day, we had to take my aunt to the airport. So there I am minding my own business when I start to get really hot! The temperature was climbing and climbing. It was driving me crazy! I looked around and around trying to see what was causing this. All I could see was a bright light and kept hearing in my head: don't head towards the light! Finally it stopped. Lesson 2: keep Mommy's tummy out of the sun when in the car.
I learned so much I need to sleep.

-Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment