Friday, July 23, 2010

Baby Shower.......Evil!

SOOOOOOOOO, I just want to say one thing....Baby showers...they are very evil! Yesterday, Mommy had her baby shower, and I have determined that I really don't like them. This is because, what I have determined is that the only reason Baby Showers exist is to encourage the baby to come! They give you all sorts of things just for you, but you are stuck inside! This is so sad....I think I will need to come early because I got some incredible stuff. Now....where is the emergency eject button?

-Bater

P.S. - I just got reprimanded by my Great Aunt for my verbage agreement. I guess I will just has to make sure my verbs agree.
P.S.S - I just got reprimanded again...it was verb and subject agreement. Grrr...
P.P.T.P - I wonder what a Pee Pee Tee-Pee is for?

No comments:

Post a Comment