Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Growth Spurt - Before and After

So...I am growing like crazy! You know that growth spurt I just went through? Well I am now 2 cm larger than expected. That means, I just went to the doctor's office yesterday, and they measured Mommy's stomach. I was supposed to be 32 cm and I was in fact 34 cm. I need to stop and think about this. As a secret between me and the Internet...I'm a little older than they think I am. I'm planning on the middle of august or so...but don't tell anyone! Anyways, I thought you might like some before and after growth spurt shots! The first is about 1 week ago, the second is last night. Enjoy!








-Bater

1 comment:

  1. You are adorable!!!! and YAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!! I am so very excited for you! ps. of course I will invite you to view our blog. loves!

    ReplyDelete