Thursday, July 8, 2010

Drum on Me...When You Are Bored

This is a message from the Babies Against Stomach Drumming: please stop. Yesterday Mommy started drumming on her tummy making sounds that were weird for her but strange for me! She would hit the side that I wasn't on and it would make a deep hollow sound that kinda freaked me out. Then she would tap the other side, the one with me in it, and she would hear a non hollow kind of sound. Now, I'm ok usually with this, but yesterday it was in the middle of my manners lessons. Do you know how hard it is to hold a teacup with your pinky finger up while someone keeps tapping you on the head? Well, had to reschedule my manners session, I hope I can get that pinky thing, it took me forever just to hold the cup!

-Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment