Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Getting Comfortable in my Skin

So...over the last couple of days, I have been moving like crazy! Part of it is because Mommy keeps using me as a book rest and the other part is because I am just not comfortable in my skin! It is still sagging off of me, gradually filling in, but boy does it itch! I have to keep moving over and over again to keep it from itching. Oh well! Also, last night, Mommy and Daddy had Family Home Evening and discussed different things. Well I overheard them and they are doing a family challenge! They want to read the Book of Mormon in 40 days. They want to do it before I come. So that is 13 pages a day! Hope they make it! If you all want to join in, you are welcome to! As for me? I still can't see the writing on the wall! My vision is like 20/4000 so I will wait until I get out of here.

-Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment