Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Week Day! - 5

Happy Week Day! 5 weeks left! Can you believe it! Well...if you could stick a fork in me...I would be done! That's right. All my internal organs are done...I'm just putting weight on now. I am 18 inches long and weigh about 5 1/4 pounds about like a Honey dew melon. I can't believe I am so close! I'm excited! I want to be out of here so bad. Yesterday Mommy and Daddy and I were all up at the cabin with Family. I didn't say much because well, one I can't but two, I am coming into a VERY large extended family! Wow! Anyways, I just didn't move very much, I just stayed still and listened. I am so excited to be able to go to the cabin and see and hear the river for myself! Mommy stuck her feet in the river and it was very cold. I could feel it coming up her legs, it was so refreshing! Well, time to sleep, because that is about the only thing I can do right now!

-Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment