Saturday, June 26, 2010

Roller-Coaster Red Head Syndrome

I love making up different games to keep me busy in here. I have played all sorts of games and the latest is Roller Coaster. It's where I pretend that I am on a roller coaster and go up and down. Well, I was playing it the other day, and like the pictures I've seen on google, I put my hands up and leaned forward to act like I was going down hill. Well, that did it! Mommy moved and NOW I am upside down on my head. Seeing as there is not a whole lot of room to reposition myself, I am now stuck. Well guess what? My head is now red! Blood is rushing to my head . I'm trying to not black out, so I am moving a whole lot more. Oh well! What can you do? It's kind of hard to type upside down too, so I'm going to have someone come and install a keyboard upside down for me. I would do it myself but my foot is in the way! Yeah go figure.

-Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment