Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Home Again!

Wow! So our vacation was nuts! We had a great time and then, coming home, we got stuck in the canyon for over an hour while some construction people worked on the road! Let's just say mile and miles and miles of cars backed up! So there I was sitting in the car and wanting to do something. But I couldn't, the seatbelt was restraining me! Grrrrrrrrrr! I wanted to do my latest trick: the hamster wheel! I press my back to Mommy's bladder and then I start pumping my legs and arms almost like a hamster in a wheel. It's quite fun! Anyways, we made it back and then went and bought a new couch and a bunch of baby stuff! I have a mattress now! Phew...I was starting to the worry I was going to be stuck sleeping on some springs! Well, now I don't have to. Well, I'm signing off and going to bed! It's good to be home again.

- Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment