Monday, June 21, 2010

The New Bater Work Out Series

Are you a flabby baby wanting to look more lean? When you wake up in the womb, can you only kick for 2 hours at a time? When some one puts their hand on your Mommy's tummy, do you get frustrated that you can only kick weakly and not get them to remove their hand? Well, if that is true, you need help! I'm Bater. Over the last few weeks, I have developed a special technique that allows me to hone my skills and learn how to effectively communicate from within the womb. I want to share my skills with you! There are things like: the coordinated hand foot kick turn! The undulating fists of fury and the powerful heel of rib! I will teach it all! Now, "How much is it?" you ask yourself. Is it $1200? Nope. Is it $500? Nope. If you act now, you can get my whole workout for a simple easy hand on the stomache! Mommy's are standing by.

- Bater

P.S. - I thought about taking money, but the bills just wouldn't fit in Mommy's bellybutton.

1 comment: