Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Baby Handled

I have to say, NEVER in my whole entire growing process have I EVER been so treated poorly than yesterday! Mommy had her 2 week check up yesterday, and as such, all was fine. Until the midwife asked for mommy to sit back and let her examine Mommy's tummy. Well, then it happened. There I was, in the bathroom, yes I was in a very vulnerable position, when all of sudden the midwife started to Baby Handle me! She pushed and squeezed and just made me uncomfortable! I couldn't believe it! I was SOOOOOOO mad that I let Mommy know I was NOT happy! I pushed every button I have and at the same time. Mommy was sorry it happened, so she promised me a hamburger for dinner. It was good! Daddy makes a mean hamburger! Well all is well again, I am just going to sleep this awful experience away.

- Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment