Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Experiences

So this heart thing is kinda cool. Here I am just sitting around growing and I have my own little metronome. Tick tick tick! I'd tell you what it sounds like but I wouldn't know I can't hear yet! Remember? No ears!

I just realized as well that I am getting more and more courageous in my 5 weeks of development...I'm growing my spine. It's kinda cool! I can blow air bubbles down it right now because it's hollow! Well I guess that would happen if I had air in here and if I had a mouth... But that's besides the point. I just wanted to take this time to say how much I love my mommy. She is letting me stay here rent free for the next little while. I think I am going to have to do some re-arranging though. I don't know if that pancreas and spleen are in the right spot. I think I will move them around a bit in the near future.

- Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment