Monday, December 28, 2009

First Contact

Today, my mommy and daddy let the world know about me... they told my great-aunt!  She tweeted!  Guess what...I'm coming and I am ready for the world.  Over the last couple of days, I've been finding myself.  I'm about the size of a sesame seed.  I sure wish my mom would stop eating them, it makes me a little uncomfortable.  I am in three pieces, but don't worry, I will be pulling myself together soon.

This morning, I woke up and there was a sudden "thump, thump", "thump, thump".  I couldn't quite understand where it was coming from.  It wasn't the computer, the DMZ server, the TV, the stereo, or the Blu-Ray player.  I looked around and around.  I couldn't figure out where it was coming from.  I pressed my soon to be ears up against my mommy's tummy, and still couldn't figure out where it was coming from!  I finally just sat down, on my soon to be rear-end, and then I felt it!  It was coming from inside.  I googled "thump thump" and sure enough, third link down "Learning about your heart!"  I have a heart!  This is awesome.

- Bater

P.S. - Followup: 5:55 pm MST - I found out that my Daddy told great-grandma, she told my daddy's cousin, who told my great-aunt and she told the world via tweet!  Isn't technology grand!  How can I leverage this for my college fund?  Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment